CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Updated on: 08 February, 2018
Customer Service Policy for Application Development Projects
- 1. Confidentiality:
- ClickmyTech promises to keep customer information confidential.
- 2. Scope of Project:
- Project scope is limited to the Requirement Analysis Document. Only requirement that are specifically written will be considered as requirements. Some minor features/points will be considered as scope of project.
- 3. Proof Reading:
- Text supplied by the customer is used as it is in the project. Proof reading services are given separately as per requirement.
- 4. Delay in data submission, clarifications, feedback, milestone approvals and payments:
- Customer agrees to submit all data, clarifications, feedback, milestone approvals and payments required during the project in timely manner as per project schedule. Delay in submissions from customer may cause project delays and increase cost. Delay of more than 45 days beyond the due date will lead to suspension of the project. In case of suspension of project, additional charges may be levied to resume the project. Remaining project shall be carried with revised pricing prevailing at the time of resumption.
- 5. Project duration and project plan:
- Project plan and schedule is prepared based upon requirements documented at the time of requirement analysis. Schedule is subject to change due to changes in project requirements, additional revision request, delay in data submission etc.
- 6. Text, Pictures & Images:
- Customers agree to provide entire text, all pictures/images to be displays on the website.
- 7. Third party application or service provider:
- ClickmyTech has no control over performance of third party service provider such as web hosting service providers, Domain name registration. We do not guaranty about the performance of the third party software solutions such as OsCommerce, Joomla, SugarCRM
- 8. Refund Policy
- Payment once received will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- 9. Annual Maintains Charges(AMC):
- AMC charges will be decided mutually after successful deployment of project. AMC period will start after the successful deployment of project.